Health benefits of jogging
Jogging is one of the most widely practiced forms of exercise in the world, but few people realized the various health benefits they get from it.
Before I give you the health benefits of jogging lets, we first establish the difference between jogging and running. The only significant difference between jogging and running is intensity. Jogging is slower than running. You use more kilojoules if you run. Jogging demands less effort from the heart, lungs and muscles than running.Running requires a higher level of overall fitness than jogging.
When you jog or run, you already are doing some aerobic exercises. The term Aerobic means ‘with oxygen’, and the term aerobic exercise is any physical activity that produces energy by combining oxygen with blood glucose or body fat.
Running is widely preferred the form of exercise because it doesn’t cost much to get into it.
If you have a pair of good running shoes and a good and safe place, then you can start definitely with this kind of exercise.
Health benefits of jogging List
- Jogging helps build strong bones, as it is a weight-bearing exercise
- This exercise also strengthens our muscles because of the effort it makes when you do it.
- Lots of breathing during the exercise improve cardiovascular fitness
- Plenty of kilojoules is burnt during jogging or running.
- With all of these said, we could conclude that it can help maintain a healthy weight.
I do jog at least once a week and found out that I feel more energized and alive if I do compare to what I feel if I haven’t jog for a week. I highly recommend this for of exercise not just because I am into it but I guarantee you that you will enjoy it and at the same time feel good about it.Jogging changed my lifestyle, it might change yours too.